The 14 ft. (~4.3 m) Sport Runabout is popular for people who go boating with larger groups as well as for police and fire departments. This rugged boat can carry up to 7 adults or 2000 lbs (907 kg). Able to accommodate up to a 40 hp/15″ shaft engine, this boat can really go fast.
*For optimal performance max horsepower motor rating for the inflatable drop stitch floor package is 25hp/15″ shaft motor.
Top, Front & Side Views
Patented Outside Drop Stitch Inflatable Keel, U.S. Patent- #8,286,573 2
The outside drop stitch inflatable keel provides several unique performance benefits. First, it creates the ability to turn sharply and precisely in any direction. This is a true benefit when coming to a dock or motoring in crowded harbors. The inflatable drop stitch keel also provides extra buoyancy at the bow which allows it to ride over waves rather than plowing through them. This same feature in combination with large rear rounded tubes helps these transom boats get up on a plane far faster than other inflatable boats. Unlike other transom boats with an inside inflatable keel, the overall performance of our Sea Eagle transom boats are far more precise, responsive, and stable in all sea conditions.
Rigid High Pressure Inflatable Drop Stitch Floor
Our high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floors provide excellent rigidity and very good structural strength at a fraction of the weight. This is very important if you are a yacht owner looking for a super lightweight and easy to handle tender. This same feature is equally important to motorhome owners, fishermen and recreational boaters who want less weight and faster set up times.
14SRDK Standard Features
- Built-in oarlocks for easy rowing
- Front lifting handle
- Oarlocks pop up for instant use
- Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Wide beam hull design for stability
- Two stainless steel D-rings for towing
- Splash Guards on transom
- NMMA & CE Certified
- 5/8″ (16 mm) grab line along sides for safety
- 4″ (10 cm) Inflatable External Keel with Rubbing Strake for extra protection
- Four conveniently located carry handles
|Model Size||Exterior||Interior||Deflated||Tube||Weight (kg)||Capacity||Air Pressure||Setup Time||Engine Capacity|
Sport Runabout 14 (14SRD)
|427 x 183 cm||297 x 81 cm||117 x 66 x 36 cm||48.3 cm||59||907 kg (7 adults)||3.2 psi (22 kPa)Outer Tube / 7 psi (48 kPa）Floor||25 min||25 hp gas engine (175 lb/80kg max weight, 15″/38 cm shaft)|
This boat weighs far less than other 14′ inflatable transom boats. The high pressure drop stitch floor provides great rigidity, easier setup and far greater portability.
This Deluxe Package Includes:
- 14′ Sport Runabout Drop Stitch Floor Hull
- 14sr 6″ Inflatable Drop Stitch Floor
- AB255 Oar Set for Transom Boat
- Aluminum Seat for Sport Runabouts
- Dual Action Auto Two Stage SUP Pump w/ Pressure Gauge
- Bow Storage Bag for 12.6SR & 14SR
- Large Boat Carry Bag
- Repair Kit